Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break 2008 - Day 1



We kicked off spring break by camping in the living room. There is not a lot of furniture in there and its way to wet and cold outside! :) They woke up Monday morning in their tent and thought that it was too much fun. Then we picked up Daddy early from work and went to a Childrens Museum (We took you once, Nancy). It is an awesome place they loved every minute of it! We finished our fun day by eating at Red Robin (the boys' favorite). Isn't great to be on spring break! :)

8 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

that sounds like so much fun. last night i had a dream that you guys lived two doors down! how much fun would THAT be???

Mom/Grandma said...

Winter break? Spring break? Do you guys ever go to school? It looks like so much fun!!

The Gustin Family said...

Yes, we go to school...until June 17th!!!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Too cute...I am taking notes...

nance said...

I remember that Place it was so much fun! I miss you guys and hope to se you soon. (when can I come up again)

The Gustin Family said...

Nancy, anybody, everybody - you all have open invitations , you can come anytime! We can't wait to see you Nancy, and did I hear that Mom was thinking of coming????

Mom/Grandma said...

Thinking of it and making plans.

TeamAumua said...

Camping inside! What a great Idea, only we would be camping inside because its just way to hot here =)