




The Dare's came into town on Saturday. We had so, so, so much fun with them. We went into Seattle and visited the Locks, took a ferry ride over to Bainbridge Island, and ate at Ivars on the peir. I think that the ferry ride was the best! The kids loved it and wanted to stay outside the whole time! They loved feeding the seagulls their popcorn, it was pretty amazing to watch. Tallie and Mollie were so fun to see together. They loved each other but mostly Tallie loved stealing Mollie's binki. :) The greatest thing was that for some wierd reason it was like 74 degrees and beautifully sunny on Saturday! What a great day! :)
11 years ago
6 comments:
I seriously miss the Dares/Meekers! Are they on this blog?! What the heck!
How fun. the dares kids are getting big. they are adorable.
i think i will sneak away to seattle some how and then rob will have to come sneak me back and then... we can have fun too. lets brainstorm on this plan. let me know. :D
I love it!!! I am totally in on this plan! What do I gotta do?
It looks like you guys forgot what it is like to be in the bright sun. Everybody is squinting and closing their eyes like moles who have just come out of their holes in broad daylight. It is too funny. You all need to get back here to good old sunny AZ and remember what the sun light is like. We will keep you cool and wet at the lake. ;)
You're right, Mom - except for me and Reagan. We both were loving the sun in our eyes! :) But I like you're mole viewpoint! :)
Okay Shannon, I know...I'm a big loser! BUT we're on the blog now!! I promise! We seriously had so,so,so much fun and it made us miss all you Daly gang even more! We are trying to figure a time when we can come down to sunny AZ, but we are keeping pretty busy. Sorry that we can't come down for your wedding Shannon, we are so bummed we can't make it! Chad and I are "MA and PA" for the Martin's Cove handcart trek that weekend...we'll be thinking of you! We haven't even "approved" of this guy yet! He better be cool!!
Post a Comment