Sadie will be performing at Schnepf Farms Peach Festival on Saturday May 10th at 11am! All students and 1 parent per student admitted for free all other family friends admission $2.00. You are all invited if you'd like to come!!
11 years ago
Posted by The Starks' at 8:38 AM
5 comments:
Sorry we can't come, but good luck Sadie. We will look forward to seeing the pictures.
Godd luck Sadie! Eat some peaches for us!
Good luck and have fun!
ps-Christi, I'm thinking of signing up Carli and maybe Regan for Sunshine Generation...do you like it?
Mostly, I like it. I like it because it is MUCH more affordable than other dance options around here...I like it because the costumes are modest...I like it because the dance moves are age appropriate...I like it because it is not an auditioned troop (anyone can be in it, not competative). Because of all those reasons combined...comes the only reason I dont like it...and that is that even in performances, it just isn't that "polished". But that is really not terribly important to me. Sadie loves dancing, so I wanted to put her in a group, but I didn't want to stress if she missed one rehersal, etc. etc. Also, maybe another director would get the kids more together?...I dont know. But as long as you know what it is going in and that is what you want/need, it is great. Hope that helps!!
Thanks...I didn't even think about some of those things! A lady in my ward is putting it together and I'm not sure just how it will run yet. I think I might "try" it just to see if it's something we might want to continue. Thanks again for the input!
Post a Comment