Monday, May 5, 2008

One Last Hoorah!



Well, Sam and Jill are down to their last week here in Colorado so we had to go on one last family hike. We went to a place we've never been before called the Mayonnaise Jar. It was super fun and we'll miss them when they're gone! You all have to come and visit so we don't get too lonely!!

5 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

That looks like a great hike!! Did Mollie hike it too? We can't wait, our hiking season just began. I bet you will really miss Sam and Jill. We wish them the best!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

That looks so fun! We miss the mountains!!!! (And we will see Sam and Jill pretty soon!)

Stacie said...

Mindy, your hair is so cute ! you chopped it and it's been a long time since I've seen you. Your girls are soooooooooo cute! They are getting so big I love this blog!

dares said...

Hey thanks! It actually was a day that I didn't do my hair...it kinda makes me feel a little "spunky" with short hair(because I'm not!) Mollie DID hike it, it's super easy. We spent most of it attacking each other with berries from the bushes along the way! Staci, YOUR kids are getting so big!! I can hardly recognize cute Zoey! (sp?)Hope you guys are doing great!

Mom/Grandma said...

We are sure gonna miss you guys. (pass that on the Sam and Jill). Even though we do not see you very often at least you are on this side of the country. I Know this will be a good move for you guys.