Thursday, May 1, 2008

It is party time....

I know that you all can't make it but, we are roasting a pig on Saturday for our customers and friends to say good bye to Sam and Jill. So if you are feeling spontaneous and want to make a quick road trip you are welcome to come on up.

Hey Christi, "Stick emmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4 comments:

The Starks' said...

LOL!! I will NEVER forget that!! LOL! Roasted pig sounds SO GOOD!!! Eat alot for those of us who cannot be there!!

dares said...

that turkey had a terrible last few minutes of life. Thanks for reminding me.

Unknown said...

I remember "stick emmm!" I was 10! who let me watch that?!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

You don't want James helping prepare the pig. Remember last time it was "one for the pan, one for me". He was SO stuffed, especially after eating the eyeball (gross).