Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lennie's mom passed away last night...

We are of course very sad (for ourselves) but we are very happy for her. She has been relieved of her ailing body. She is reunited with her child, mother, grandparents and numberless other relatives I am sure.

There will be a visitation on Monday morning at 9am (I think) at the chapel on Mesa Drive and University. The funeral will follow right after at 11am.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for us and for her these past months. They have meant so much.

This picture was taken at a family photo shoot at the temple less than one month before Linda went into the hospital.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I send you guys all our love and prayers.

The Gustin Family said...

What a great picture of Len with his parents! We are sad for you guys and releived for you all too. You are in our prayers and thoughts. We love you!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

What a hard time. Aren't you grateful for the perspective that we have? I hope that Len's dad will be all right. We are praying for you and thinking of you.

Mom/Grandma said...

What awesome inspiration to have the photo session when you did. I know it was meant to be.

dares said...

We will be thinking and praying for your family. It is great knowing that families are forever!

TeamAumua said...

Our prayers are with you and the family. We love you and be strong.