Saturday, May 3, 2008

Todays BaByQ!

Sorry, I Don't have any pictures! I had such a great time today at the BBQ. We missed those who couldn't make it! Our daughter (yes still unnamed) got plenty of clothes. She also received diapers and some gift cards to target. One of our friends was SO nice and got us a double stroller! Our lives are so blessed with people who love us and we are so grateful!!! It was fun to be surrounded by friends and family. We can't wait to meet our princess (only 13 more days or so). Thank you to everyone who helped with today! Megan, Shannon, Christi, It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. Also thank you mom for providing cookies and drinks even though you weren't here to enjoy it, it turned out perfect =). Thank you to My brothers Rob, Steve and Donald for doing the heavy work. And of course I must thank the cook!!!! Jaba you did an awesome job at the grill, the food was perfect and I might add you looked pretty dang HOT cooking it ;) Love you babe!
We love you all! Have a good Sabbath day tomorrow!

TeamAumua (Suzi)

2 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

We are sad to have missed a great party! Can't wait to see you all in 3 short months! ;)

dares said...

Glad it was so fun...wish we could have been there! Keep us posted on that little cutie's arrival!