Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday morning movie....

While I was trying to catch a few extra minutes of sleep this morning this is what my boys were doing. They used Grant's little digital camera that also takes video. I thought it was quite entertaining, so I am sharing it with you all!

5 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

That was halarious guys we should have a talent show and you guys should do some lip syncing.

The Gustin Family said...

We are all laughing too! That was awesome. You guys are so silly! Christi I hope you're saving this for their wedding videos. :)

Mom/Grandma said...

That is tooooo funny. It is so Grant and Jonny. I love it. What a couple of hams when no one is looking.

dares said...

They are crazy! We have got to get some testosterone around here :)

Stacie said...

Okay that was Funny... thay are so funny and creative very cool!