Macey is such a good big cousin! She loves holding and rocking Halia!
The boys got to go on a ride with James!
Nobody wanted to get off! Good fun at Grandpas house!
Zayah say cheese =)Who woulda thought it would be cold and rainy this weekend? I'm not complaining though. I don't want it to get hot. Thanks to the weather we get to see the moores =). I look forward to the BBQ tonight! EVERYONE is invited. See you there. Rob says he wants to try and get a fire going! We love you all have a great day!!
4 comments:
We wish we were there!!!! It looks so fun to be together! It is SO awesome that you all got to hang out together!!! Miss you guys!
We miss you too. We are sad to miss out on the fun in Mesa but we are glad we are here in Seattle so Coleen and Todd do not feel too left out though.
Looks like fun! Have a great time!
Dixie your family is so CUTE ! it looks like you had alot of fun hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment