Zayah got to go on a hike at Usery Pass with Jaba, Michelle & Loni. I heard he had such a good time.He was only wearing his crocks and ended up bare foot half way through =) He is working on his fire knife feet!
What a fun time of year. The weather is perfect and we have such great hikes right in our backyard. Love it.
Oh, and another thing, look at the color of that sky!!
That is an adorable father/son moment.
I remember taking Kaden on this hike when he was 9 months old. Good memories, beautiful hike! We miss you Aumuas!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fun time of year. The weather is perfect and we have such great hikes right in our backyard. Love it.
Oh, and another thing, look at the color of that sky!!
That is an adorable father/son moment.
I remember taking Kaden on this hike when he was 9 months old. Good memories, beautiful hike! We miss you Aumuas!!
Post a Comment