Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It is so fun to dress this girl up!




So I bought some sponge rollers to try on Tallie's hair (just for fun) and she LOVES them. After she gets out of the bath she always runs to my room and gets them and begs, "Curlies, Curlies". She loves to shake her head back and forth when her hair is springy. I just had to snap these few pictures on the way out to church last Sunday. Anyone remember the rag curler sundays?


5 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Of course I do remember them. Thats because we couldn't afford sponge rollers. What fun mempries and what fun pictures.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have a girl. Kadens hair in sponge rollers would be cute tho.

LUCKY7 said...

ADORABLE!!!

The Starks' said...

SO CUTE!! It is fun to have a girl who loves "curlies"! Especially when she looks so dang CUTE in them. We love you Tallie!!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

My kids want rag curlers tonight...thanks a lot! :)