Monday, November 3, 2008

Mini Mouse for Halloween


It sounds like everyone had a great Halloween! I love seeing all my nieces and nephews in costume. You guys looked awesome. I got Lily some mini mouse ears while we were at Disneyland so I asked mom if she could make her a skirt (thanks mom it was AWESOME). Thought you all might like to see how adorable she was for the few seconds she was willing to wear it. (thanks Suzi for getting the shot) Love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She was cute! And Honey had fun playing with her. But we need to get those razor sharp talons cut ;)

The Gustin Family said...

The kids liked seeing the dog dressed up! I'm glad you guys had a great party! Its about time you posted something! :)

Stacie said...

Very cute, we need some pic's of your new pad.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

What a fun idea! You Daly's are so creative! Good to hear from you Nancy! :)