Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some projects I've finally finished...












This fall I have finally been able to finish some projects that I have been wanting to get done for a while, with the help of some of my creative friends!! I refinished the chair that I got at the beginning of the summer for very cheap. It was a really dark wood with a really 80s -ish fabric. So that was fun to change. And we have totally needed a chore chart to keep straight who is on what. Now we are painting. It is such a big job, but hopefully it will look so nice when its done. Miss you guys! :)

5 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

I love the chair. And you will love the chore chart. Kaden told me all about the painting. Can't wait to see it all.

The Starks' said...

WOW! Way cool chair and chore chart!! Don't make your house too pretty, or you'll love it too much to move back home to AZ!

LUCKY7 said...

Fun! I love projects... when they are finished! love you guys.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Those are the cutest projects I've ever seen! I love the chore chart...and the chair is beautiful! You Daly girls make me sick :)

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Coleen, I am putting the chore chart on my Christmas list! (Wink, Wink). Brooklyn likes your decorations and Macey likes the chair. Steven said, "Thank you for my party." (?)