Monday, November 3, 2008

Pssst....We have a Secret


It's A Baby Girl...This is a picture of her little face looking straight on, she has big lips and the Jackson chin, The eyes are real dark blobs but you get the idea.

Telling the kids


We had our ultrasound today and the baby is doing well. Everything looks normal and healthy what a blessing. We also found out it is a baby girl they would not give us a 100% because of baby's fetal position but, the tech was pretty sure so were going with it! We feel so incredibly blessed to have a healthy little one on the way and by the looks of our children's faces they are pretty dang excited too.

8 comments:

nance said...

I am so EXCITED for you guys! New babies are such a blessing! I am glad all is well. Love ya

Unknown said...

A little girl! She's going to be a sassy little thing just like her mommy. I'm SO excited! I'm sure Zoeie is so excited for a baby sis. Good baby-making guys!

Mom/Grandma said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and your family.

The Gustin Family said...

Yeah for a healthy little girl! Thats really great! Just what you had planned! :) I can't wait to meet her! She'll be here before we know it!

Christi in AZ said...

FANTASTIC!!! I have been wondering when we;d learn the big news!! So excited for your soon-to-be-growing family!!! Hopefully we can meet her soon too!!!

Sally and Jay said...

Yeah Zoeie, You will have a sweet little sis!! Congratulations Stac on another healthy and beautiful baby. MMMMM I love those sweet little babies. ps. you are absolutely adorable!!

LUCKY7 said...

Yay for pink and frills! how fun. I had been wondering what you guys were having a searched all over your blog for the news, No wonder why I couldn't find it. :) love you guys.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Yeah for girls...girl power! :) We are so excited for you guys!! Sisters are so fun! Congratulations!!!