Thursday, November 20, 2008

Zoo Day











The Aumua's made us homesick for Zoo days last week... and then last Sat was 60 degrees and clear, so we decided to go to the Zoo. We all had such a great time!! One of the favorites was the polar bear. Usually he is just sleeping and looks like a big pile of fur, but this time he was playing with a toy right in front of the glass. It was really cool and the kids stayed there forever just watching him. He was so huge! The tapir's nose was so funny! And the reindeer's horns were gigantic! We had so much fun we can't wait to go back. Unfortunately, I think the 60 degree , clear days are gone, for a while at least!

4 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

What a fun day. We don't even have a polar bear.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Looks like fun...wish we could go with you! (we don't have a zoo here) ps-your kids are getting SO big!

The Starks' said...

Very cool pictures, I am glad you guys got a nice warm day for your trip!! MAN, I want a Polar Bear at our zoo....that is a REALLY awesome photo!!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Macey said, "I hope you had fun Kaden." Brooklyn said, "I hope you had fun Tallie and Bryton and Kolton and Brody." Steven said, "Thank you for my party Kaden." (I don't know where he is getting this stuff.)