Megan's post reminded me of something....
Nancy and I were talking the other day and she had been talking to Dixie (or Coleen?) about making a Daly Family Calendar.....like the the Quist/Johnson one, but for our family.
What does everyone think?? If everyone sends in 2 or 3 snapshots and a family photo (all of high resolution), Nancy and I will get it together ASAP. Then Megan (and the rest of us) will have everyone's birthday's and addresses in one place.
This will only work if everyone participates....so, I want to hear from EVERYONE on this....
Mom & Dad
Dixie
Stacie
Coleen
Susan
Shannon
Rob
Kevin (well, I guess he is exempt from responding to this, but we'll include pics of him anyhow, LOL!)
11 years ago
5 comments:
I am all for it! I love the idea and totally love your talent to pull it off! What kind of pictures? 3 family shots from last year?
Actually, I'd like to be able to include more than just one photo on each month. I definately want a family photo from everyone...but I'd like any snapshots or other photos that you'd like to include. Send what you want to....I'll work it out. If I need more from you, I'll get them, and if I can't use them all, I'll ask you which ones you MOST want included.
sounds good. can i email the pics to you or do you want actual copies?
Definately email them to me. I'll be creating the calendar in the computer and then having it professionally printed. The cost should be about $15 per calendar.
NO WAY! When Megan said that address thing I thought the SAME THING! Only I know I couldn't pull something like that off. I have an idea. Do with it what you want. Since we have 10 families..
Christi
Dixie
Nancy
Stacie
Coleen
Susan
Shannon
Robbie
Kevin
Mom/Dad...
How's about for the 2 extra months we have old pictures of Moms parents and Dads parents. And we can get like fun stories from mom and dad about them that we don't already know. Or like ancestor page with little known facts.
Just an idea. What do you think?
Post a Comment