I just had to do something to get rid of my naked self.
This was just a fun and tiring trip to six flags. I woke up at 4:30 AM to go to work that day went to work came home did home work then we left and drove all night without sleeping to six flags. We played all day at six flags and drove all night home. I have never been more tired in my whole life. Next time we will just get a hotel. 
This is a picture from one year ago when I was skinny this is my goal for my aniversary to be this skinny. P.S. Notice the caveman brow that was still there from my wreck at the dunes.
1 comments:
Fun to see your pix! I like your caveman one! :) What are you doing to get to your goal by your anniversary? We are trying to be healthier this year as a family, too.
Post a Comment