Yep...it's for real, Rob. Mom, of course you can call Dad. Tell everyone! We are really excited. We haven't told our kids yet...9 months is a LONG time to wait for a 4 year old. We figure the due date is September 7.
I hope its twins! Then we wil be even! :) Too fun! Congrats to you guys! I wouldn't tell my kids either (for a while). Do you need your maternity clothes back?
HOLY CRAP!!! did you guys get a Nintendo Wii?! That's a Wii controler isn't it? I've seen them before I think. Well Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun with that. I hear they have a Golf game.
Congrats Dixie,James and family, You are replenishing at great speed,and leaving some of us in the dust in that department.We send you all our love looks like this year has started with a bang for the Daly Family.
8 comments:
What is this for real if it is megan and I need to get it together. You too coleen and Todd.
Dixie and James, Can I call Dad? This is very exciting!!!
HOLY COW!!!! My jaw just hit the floor!!! TOO FUN!! Congratulations to you guys!!!
HURRAY HURRAY!!! We are so so happy for you guys!!!
Yep...it's for real, Rob. Mom, of course you can call Dad. Tell everyone! We are really excited. We haven't told our kids yet...9 months is a LONG time to wait for a 4 year old. We figure the due date is September 7.
I hope its twins! Then we wil be even! :) Too fun! Congrats to you guys! I wouldn't tell my kids either (for a while). Do you need your maternity clothes back?
HOLY CRAP!!! did you guys get a Nintendo Wii?! That's a Wii controler isn't it? I've seen them before I think. Well Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun with that. I hear they have a Golf game.
Congrats Dixie,James and family, You are replenishing at great speed,and leaving some of us in the dust in that department.We send you all our love looks like this year has started with a bang for the Daly Family.
Post a Comment