Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yum, Yum, give me some...







Thanks Mom and Dad for sending the grasshoppers! :o Todd actually liked them (or so he says) , but I don't know - he only wanted to eat more than Jaba did. You'll never be able to guess which kids actually ate them and which were a set up! :) Tallie wants to know if Zayah or Steven ate one?

5 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

The crickets were not really that bad. They weren't that good either. But Hey. Who can say that they have eaten crickets from Oaxaca? I can't even begin to guess which kids actually ate them.

Unknown said...

Tallie ate them

Stacie said...

That is sick!!! What is this Fear Factor? I hope you have some kind of oil for Malaria.

LUCKY7 said...

sick sick sick sick! tallie get that off your tongue, right now young lady! i had several opportunities to eat those, sorry, i pass on grass... hoppers! you guys should too!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Tallie, We didn't get any, but I don't know if Steven would have eaten one...it's not fruit or chicken nuggets.