We are trying desperately to set a date for our impending union. And here's the tough part... It has to be either June July August or Christmas time. Now I know you guys are gonna say to not worry about when to have it for anyone but myself but I want to plan it so that everyone can come. That is for myself. I love my family and I need them there. SO I need input. Dixie's family can only come if they have help and they were going to come in May but turns out James might be in school. So if they don't come Coleen's family may not come they may wait and come for the wedding. I have a place for everyone to stay. I am going to do everything I can to help Dixie's family here if they will let me and if they can. What I need to know is... Does anyone have any other unchangeable events preventing them from coming to my wedding in the months previously mentioned? Family reunions, other weddings, vacations, etc. And Does any one have any suggestions? I am thinking so far that mid July would be best. Dixie wont be so pregnant and no one will be in school. Flights will be cheap. It will be hot! But every thing's gonna be inside. OR Christmas time. When everyone will want to be together anyway. Flights are expensive. I may not have the vacation house. But you get more out of a trip.
Anyway maybe no one cares. And if that's the case then I will GET YOU!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
How fun would it be to all be together?
P.S. Stacy. Do not think that you are off the hook. I would like your input. If you think you could make the trip, I would like to know when.
11 years ago
14 comments:
June July and August are out for us it is too hot in Arizona :) We have one big trip planned in the last weekend of July and one the 22-24th August. So you let us know when the wedding is and we will bail on anything that we need to. That is what family is for.
-Todd
I don't quite understand. That first part was a joke? I will make it not hot! I promise! A POOL! Now that's cool.
The trips you have planned are not in AZ, right? You're coming, that's the most important part :)
Yes, Todd was joking with you. And No, the trips we have planned are camping trips to the beach and the dunes, not in AZ. We do have money in our campsites that we won't get back, but maybe we could sell our spot to someone else if we know in time?? We think sharing a vacation house with the Moore's and a pool sounds WONDERFUL!!
*pout* but Coleen, then you'd all be very far away from the rest of the family!...and you'd be sharing the house with strangers too. We want you on our side of town. *still pouting* :o)
No Worries Christi, of course this all sounds fun, but no one knows if they (everyone involved) will actually be able to make it happen. And yes, we didn't know about extra people in the house... we can always stay in the toy hauler or in Gold Canyon??
Dont forget that megan and I have three extra bedrooms! Any one who wants can stay with us.
bravo robert! I would LOVE for you guys to come stay with us. i'm at home now so any help anyone needs with kids, i'm glad to be of service, that also means that you have a chef! :D we have three extra bedrooms, a crib, an airmatress, couch space (if needed) and you could have your own bathroom!!! anybody that wants to stay just let us know! WE WOULD LOVE COMPANY!
What are you talking about? No strangers?! Just my family! Christi why ever did you think that? It's a vacation rental house that my friends parents live next to. It has a pool... 5 or so bedrooms... 3 or so bathrooms... a huge kitchen... and 2 living rooms.. ALL FOR MY FAMILY.
And it's not far from anything. It's in the Lindsey/Southern area.
And Coleen I will work around your camping adventures.
OOPS...my WAY bad. I totally thought it was in North Scottsdale...and I thought you were considering haveing the wedding there (or the reception) and I thought that anyone coming in from out of town was staying there.
So sorry. I'll stay out of it.
Everybody just calm down here!!! The only ones making any kind of sense here is Rob & Megs. We will Gladly stay with you two. The only person who should be getting bent out of shape is ME, Shaynin decided to spell my name wrong!!! S T A C Y , and I was an after thought to BOOT. WE will be there with bells on just throw us a date! my vote is not Christmas I want fun in the sun. NOW Calm Down or I am calling MOM!
whoa whoa whoa! ok first of all... i was excited about christy's comment b/c that meant someone might actually come use our space! so Christy... no worries, you didn't upset me in the least bit! :D the offer will always be on the table for WHOEVER!!! we were so excited at the thought of company.
Now for stacy... YAY YAY YAY! thank you for making reservations at the Lucky7 Hotel, (that sounds like a fun place to go huh? maybe we will have to go rent some slot machines for your stay, haha. J/K, dad would like that though :D ) if you decide to stay with us just let us know when you are coming! :D
oh shannon... it's S-T-A-C-I-E. ha ha
Post a Comment