11 years ago
Monday, January 21, 2008
A Happy 8 Years Together...
Todd and I celebrated our 8th anniversary last weekend. We left the kids with Todd's parents and we went overnight to stay in his parents cabin in Cle Elum. We had so much fun. It was an awesome nights sleep, you know the kind where no one wakes you up and you just sleep until you wake up, it was great. And we had a blast playing in the snow. We towed each other behind the quads, etc..I didn't cook any meals or clean up anything, so life was good. We drove back into town and went straight to the Temple, where we did sealings. It was so cool to remember the words of our sealing and to put into focus the important things. Looking forward to our 9th...
Posted by The Gustin Family at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
O-happy day!We cant wait for you to post when your old and wrinkly say..99th! We love you guys congratulations on the long haul-oops- I mean the long love!
Congratulations....Time flies when you're having fun!! ;) I am glad you guys got a night away....how refreshing!
Congratulations!! And Happy Aniversary. You youngsters better enjoy being "ABLE" to sleep all the way through the night! ;) When you are "old and wrinkly" it is not so easy to do. ;)
CUTE! Fun! can i come next time! j/k. love you guys
Post a Comment