Christi, all I can say is WOW!! That is a lot of pictures. It really documents that camping trip quite well. I want a copy of the one with me and my sisters. Good job.
What a great way to show all your pictures! They were fun to see! Brody was really excited to see Steve-o in a couple shots. Tallie loved any shots with Halia in them, she is completely baby crazy! The other boys loved them all especially grandpa's crazy hair! :)
3 comments:
Christi, all I can say is WOW!! That is a lot of pictures. It really documents that camping trip quite well. I want a copy of the one with me and my sisters. Good job.
Looks like everyone had fun and got dirty! We miss you guys.
What a great way to show all your pictures! They were fun to see! Brody was really excited to see Steve-o in a couple shots. Tallie loved any shots with Halia in them, she is completely baby crazy! The other boys loved them all especially grandpa's crazy hair! :)
Post a Comment