While Nancy was here, we went to King's Island (the amusement park in Mason, OH...about a 2 hour drive). The kids had SO MUCH FUN. We were there from open to close and they were still running around after all the rides had closed being roller coasters themselves. Nancy and James were able to ride a few "big kid rides" while we rested in the car and rode more little kid ones. Brooklyn got brave and even rode some big roller coasters and loved every minute of it. Macey rode all the ones she could, too, and Steven was probably the youngest kid on the rides with 36 inch height restriction (he is 37 inches tall..in the 100%+++ for his age the doctor said). They shut down the rides for a little while because of a storm and national weather advisory, but it gave us a good break, and a lot of people left, so the lines were a lot shorter after that. We have to get everything in this summer, because it is our last one out here!!!! We are spoiled being such a short drive from so many different things. We were in 4 states while Nancy was here (Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky).
11 years ago
8 comments:
Kings Island looks awesome! I am impressed that they lasted open to close at their ages! You guys are so awesome! :)
Kings Island (or Monkey Island, as Grandpa prefers to call it), is great fun. We are glad you guys got to go again. But why is this your las t post for awhile? We love hearing from you and seeing your cute family.
Last post for a while?
I just posted and posted and posted and have run out of things to post...that's all...
We wish we could join in on all your fun this summer! One thing is for sure I'm kinda glad it's your last on there =)
Okay Dixie I have to say we watch the Travel Channel often with the kids, like worlds funnest water parks and amusement parks.after we watched it the kids and I were like someday we should plan a trip to Kings Island...so funny. I didn't really put it together that's the one you guy's talk about.
Wow Dixie...you guys HAVE been pretty busy with all these activities! So cute and so fun!!
This was a great great day! thanks guys for letting me in on all your summer fun! I love it!
Post a Comment