11 years ago
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Last week I was going in Zayahs room to get him up from his nap. I was carrying Halia and Zayah wanted her to get in his bed. He thought it was the coolest thing ever! =) He sure does love his little sister. This morning Zayah was eating sausage and eggs. Halia started to get a little fussy because it was time for her to eat. I was talking to Jaba and said " I think Halia is hungry" Cute little Zayah gets off his stool and put a piece of his sausage right in her mouth =) He only wanted to share and she was hungry right =) We were able to get the sausage out and teach Zayah what Babies eat =) Kids are so smart!
Posted by TeamAumua at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is too cute! I can't wait!
We really need to meet this little princess of yours! Pretty soon! :)
Post a Comment