Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shannon's Shower....

Yea, Mon! We had some good food, good fun and plenty of laughs at Shannon's shower yesterday!! I planned on having a bunch of photos to post here....but unfortunately, I dropped my short range camera lens earlier this month and it is no longer working....I had my super zoom lens, but it is just too much for indoor pics. I got a couple photos and the rest are on Shannon's camera....so she'll have to post them.

3 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I thought about you all yesterday and was wishing I was there for the fun and everything! I am glad it was fun...Shannon, let's see some more pictures...

The Gustin Family said...

I agree with Dixie, shannon, put em up! I wished I had been there to enjoy with you all - we will see you soon! :)

Mom/Grandma said...

It was so much fun. The question and answer video with Donald was the best.