Steven turned two on the 23rd. He had to have a Spiderman Party. I don't know where he got that idea, but it wasn't from me. He really is all boy...and we love it. We invited 2 of our friends families that have kids his age (both girls, but oh well) and had pizza and Spiderman fun, including a Spiderman pinata that we made (I'm kind of glad we don't have a picture of it). He loved it so much! His favorite present was a box full of Thomas the Train track and cars and accessories. He has not stopped playing them since he opened them. He asks to play when I go to get him from his crib in the morning. We clean it up several times a day, and he has so much fun starting over, building new track configurations, etc. The girls and James really enjoy it, too. We have a BIG boy!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Whoa DUDE! Where does the time go? I cannot believe he is TWO (or that I missed it - bad aunt!)!! Your spiderman party looks awesome! Can't wait to see you in August!
We love the spiderman birthday - how fun!!! He looks huge! He has the bigboy buzz cut like Zayah! :)
Post a Comment