Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Shower.

This was the "Hemp Ring" contest. Aunt Mary won. The one on my left pinky.
Sadie wanted to know what these funny looking things were, so I told here it was an "eye patch" then I showed her how to wear it! Hahaha! Later I told her what they really were. She thought that was even more silly.



Here are a few pics from my shower. We had a lot of fun. I think we found out how just how well I know my Love by how UN-nude I had to get on the video stripping game :) Thanks to all who helped put it together!!!! Stacie and Coleen, your gift was so funny. I wish all of you could have come.

5 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Glad you had fun! Sorry we missed it! I love the picture of your face reading our card!!! EEEWWW - is what I would've been thinking also! :)

The Gustin Family said...

The best is the moo-moo in the background of the hemp ring pic! :) :)

Unknown said...

I love Aunt Janiece! She was the only one that came dressed for the ocassion!

LUCKY7 said...

Megan said the same thing as the gustins.

Stacie said...

Well we all know Coleen is the brains in this outfit so always listen to her advice. But, if you want to hear a good joke thats all I got. I am glad you had a fun shower love you!