Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Artwork....

Saturday was my birthday, and when I walked in the door that morning (from work...I worked the night before) my kids were there showering me with beautiful artwork and singing to me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I have great kids, and I am lucky to be thier mom!!! I wanted to share a few of their lovely creations with you.

6 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Christi,

Your kids are super sweet! Their artwork is awesome! What a lucky mom you are! We hope you had a great Birthday!!

Mom/Grandma said...

I love childrens artwork. It says so much about them and where they are comming from. Love it.

Unknown said...

Thats really sweet.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Happy, Happy Christi!! Your kids are so cute!

TeamAumua said...

Thats a great Gift!

Stacie said...

Wow what a lucky mommy with a lot of talanted Kiddos. Happy Birthday Christi we love you and miss you lots!