11 years ago
Friday, October 24, 2008
The Pumpkin Patch
Brody's Play and Learn class had a field trip to a pumpkin patch. So Todd, Tallie, and I decided to crash it! :) It was sooo fun! One of Brody and Tallie's favorites was the corn pit. It was like a ball pit, but all kernels of corn. They dug and played and could have stayed there all day. They both loved riding the "cows" behind the tractor. Brody loved that his was named Dixie. There was a corn maze walk with a story for the little kids, they fed these goats way up high on a platform, they saw all kind of animals in the barn, got a tractor ride thru the mud, picked out a pumpkin, played mini-golf, rode little pedal tractors, and enjoyed every minute of it! :) It was a beautiful sunny, dry day on top of it! Happy Fall everybody.
Posted by The Gustin Family at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I think I would have loved the corn pit too. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. love ya.
Coleen thats an awesome find we are so excited to go. I can't wait to post our pics
Dixie is a cow.... HA HA
Post a Comment