I didn't knock on wood!! I said last post that the crashes haven't been bad. Well yesterday after school, some junior-high kids down the street, wanted Kaden to jump on their HUGE jump that they set up in the street. So he did and he LOVED it! He raced home to tell me he had "sweet air". I told him not to do it again until Todd got home and could go with him. Then when Todd got home, they went together and he did it several more times and then just as he was getting more comfortable with it, he totally wiped out! He was wearing a helmet but hit his eye, shoulder, and wrist on that side. His eye is very swollen, I should've taken a comparison picture where you could see the not swollen eye to really tell. He didn't want to go to school this morning when he woke up and his eye wouldn't open, but he went and was happy to tell his class what happened. :)
11 years ago

6 comments:
Kaden you are so brave!! I can't believe you are getting so big!! Coleen sounds like the boys wipe outs just might keep getting bigger and bigger as the they do! Jaba has a wipe out story to tell too =)
Oh ya... thank goodness for helmets!!
Dude!! That is some serious road rash...I am glad you are alright. Pretty cool that you are good enough to jump with the big boys!! You'll have to teach Jonny to jump....I dont think he has done much of it.
You are SO a family of boys!! :) Glad you survived your first "big air" wipeout! Pretty sweet!!
I knew you spoke too soon! when I saw the title i thought... I knew it. ha. poor kid. that's boys for ya.
Donald said if your family had it's own blog the title would need to be "Trips to the Hospital With the Gustins" I said that's awesome because that means you're outside playing.
Post a Comment