
These pics are from Trunk or Treat last night. The kids had a ball and can't wait to dress up again tonight. They are SO into cowboys and Indians right now, that wearing these costumes for them is just too much fun! They put on a play for us the other night. The cowboys stole the Indian princess and then the Indians had to steal her back. They eventually got along and the Indians taught the cowboys their language. It was really cute! Happy Halloween, we wish we could see all of you tonight! Since we can't post pictures! :)

6 comments:
Coleen you come up with the BEST costume ideas!! I love it! Happy Halloween from us!
Great looks for you all. We are glad you are loving the costumes.
Those are awesome costumes!! I remember 2 years ago Halloween night at the Gustins house our truck got egged!! =( I was upset until I remebered what goes around comes around =) Love you guys!
so cute you guys! my kids can't stop looking at the pics.
WOW, you guys (and gal) look GREAT! LIke you belong in a old western movie!! Hope you had a GREAT Halloween, we missed you!!
We missed you guys this year at our fun party! You look like you had fun! Your costumes are rowdy!
Post a Comment