Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Photo Shoot












We know this great little photographer that snapped some great pictures of our family the other day! :) Stacie did a really good job taking our family pictures. It was really a trick to get all 7 of us looking at the same time. Out of the hundreds that she took, I don't think there is one where we are all looking. Oh, the joy of taking pictures! She already posted some on her blog, but I thought that I would post a few more here. I am really happy to update my wall - the ones I have up are SO old!

4 comments:

The Starks' said...

DARLING photos!! Stacie, you should teach me all your tricks!! Miss you guys, and these photos make it WORSE (LOL)....hope to see you again soon!!

Mom/Grandma said...

Such fun pictures. Can you hook us up with your Photog?

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

What a beautiful family!! The pictures are awesome! We miss you guys SO much...hope to see you SOON! Love ya!

Unknown said...

You guys are too cute! It makes me think of our family in like the 70s. Can you imagine Mom and Dad with 5 kids, running around on a beach, posing on a log, and being all cute? No. But it's funny to imagine.