Monday, October 27, 2008

October 25, 2008 - a day to remember...



Why was last Saturday such a special day for us??? For the first time in 7 1/2 years...we have no one in daipers!!! Can you beleive it?? I can't. I kept waiting to potty train Tallie when Todd could take the boys out for the day, and when I could re-read the book, and when I could "get ready". Well Tallie didn't wait for me. She just started using the potty more and more. Until finally I said, "alright just put her in underwear." No potty treats, no teaching the dolly, no special day set aside for training, just one little girl who wants to be like her big brothers! Tallie, We love you!!

6 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Tallie you rock!! THat is how your mommie and your aunties did it. Way to go coleen, for letting her do it her way.

Unknown said...

That's right Tallie! Show em how us girls gets things done! I'm so proud of you!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Good job Tallie! Coleen, that is awesome!! No diapers...We'll do a little dance for you :) Mollie's doing the same thing, but I haven't just put her in panties yet!

The Starks' said...

WOOHOO!! YAY for Tallie!! Sadie did the same thing...just decided she was gonna do it. What a relief, no more diapers....but for how long??? ;o)

TeamAumua said...

WOW Tal!! You should come show Isaiah how to go on the potty!! =)

Stacie said...

Alright Tallie girl way to show those boy's whose boss!