Friday, March 28, 2008

Being the Husband!

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssggn hbgm hvv bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzffbhhh gbre n6ybntr (zAyAh wanted to type something...) Okay kay kay....

Things I love about pregnancy...
seeing and feeling baby move
hearing baby's heart beat
ultrasounds
picking names
the food cravings ( that's when my belly grows...hehehe)
well today I asked zayah where baby was, because I had my shirt off he pointed to and started rubbing my belly! hahaha zayah not funny!!!

Things I deal with...
being the chauffeur
doctors appointments
changing DODO diapers
harassment of Suzi cause I haven't finalized a name
emotional mood swings
sleep deprivation (Cause it's hard for Suzi to get comfortable so I the firm leverage for her to move to get comfortable)

Things I hate...
The part where I can't take the pain away!

I love this process of pregnancy because of the need for unity, the force of cooperation, and overwhelming compassion towards each other. I love my beautiful wife and the oppertunity that Heavenly Father has given me to experience this process with a strong spirited daughter. How blessed I am to be a husband!

This Daly family is Great! love,
Jaba_\,,/



4 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Jabba - You are hilarious!!!!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read it to James. He can definitely relate (sleep deprivation, food cravings, etc.). Funny stuff.

LUCKY7 said...

The only thing I know about this is trying to get pregnant that is a good part too.

The Gustin Family said...

You're so awesome Jaba!!! We are so blessed to have you in our family! :) And by the way all the things you "put up with", don't amount to 1/100th part when labor comes around! Ha, Ha :) :) We love you Jaba!

Stacie said...

Jaba Ou rock!!! You are a great husband and father. We are so blessed to have you!