Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Future

I guess James will graduate on time and we won't be here till December 2009 after all!!!!!! The Dean decided to let then take the class that they were going to have to take in the Fall of 2009 in the Fall of 2008 instead! (The professor is just putting in extra time to do the class just for this group of students. Super nice.) Then, the summer thing-graduation is May 13th (or close) 2009. They will just have to do 100% attendance for about 3 or 4 weeks and that will fulfill the whole summer requirement! It won't affect boards or anything and a lot of people have to do that anyway to finish requirements for graduation. SOOOOO...as of now, we are not staying in Indiana for school or work past the first week in June of 2009!!!!! (Happy Birthday to me.) That also means we can come home for Shannon's wedding in August. Yay........We are excited.

7 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

We are SOOOO happy for you!!!! :) And we are so happy for us...to see you in August!

The Starks' said...

WOW!! That is FABULOUS news!! So happy to hear it!!

nance said...

wa hoo! yep i said it and i will say it again. wa hoo!

Unknown said...

This is really going to be the happiest day of my life! Family is the BEST thing in life.

TeamAumua said...

Um all I have to say is, I'm so happy I could cry!!! It's easier to live knowing there is an end to this family not togetherness! We love you guys! =)

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I was reading all your posts and crying!!!! I love you guys and we appreciate your support so much. It gets us through sometimes. Can't wait to see you.

LUCKY7 said...

oh my goodness we are so excited. i'm right there with suzi, i have tears in my eyes, b/c i'm just so excited for you guys and excited for us that we will get to see you often!!! we love you guys and can't wait to see you.