Thursday, March 6, 2008

Turn it up!!



Tallie is starting to say more and more recognizable words, it is such a fun stage! We are excited when we can understand something she says. So, the other day in the car, I had turned the music down to talk to Todd and Tallie yelled, "Turn it up!" It was so plain as day that we both started laughing. (She has obviously heard her brothers say this more than once.) I thought about it and wondered if she knew what it meant or if she thought that thats just what you say in the car while the music is on. So the next night I was putting her to bed and all the lights were off and I was singing her a bedtime song, really quiet and she yelled, "Turn it up!" She is so fun! :)


P.S. - She modeled these and other hairbows for a friend in my ward that makes and sells them. It was awesome because after she took all the pictures, she gave me all the bows!

5 comments:

The Starks' said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! That is too much cuteness for one post. She is so big!! I hardly recognize her.

LUCKY7 said...

she is sooo adorable! :( i miss you guys!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Tallie!!!! You are as cute as a button!

The Gustin Family said...

We miss you all too!! We got our tickets for Arizona last night. We will see most of you (Moores?) on August 6th at 11:17am! Looking forward to it!

LUCKY7 said...

this will be the best bday present ever!!!