Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bryton and Kolton are 5...

Bryton and Kolton then: and Bryton and Kolton now:


My, how they have grown! They are still best friends and they are as fun as ever! I asked them their birthday "interview" questions and here were some of their responses.
Favorite thing about being 5: B - Having a birthday K - Having a birthday
Favorite Car (from disney cars): B - DJ & Sarge K - Chic & Wingo
Favorite thing about being a twin: B - that we always get to play together
K - that we get to trick people
Favorite Toy: B - Dragon K - Dragon
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: B - Wrestle & walk on a bridge (?) K - Wrestle
After I asked all the questions, Kolton said, "Hey mom, my favorite thing to do in the morning is eat breakfast". I don't know maybe he thought the answers were obvious! :) But we love our 5 year olds!

2 comments:

The Starks' said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bryton and Kolton!! I tried to call you twice on your birthday, but there was no answer....you must have been out PARTYING!!! The Starks' all love you, and we'll be sending a present for each of you soon!!

TeamAumua said...

You two are growing up way way to fast. Hurry come visist us in Arizona before you get to big =) we love you!