Tonight was Pack Meeting, and it was our ward's annual Cub-anapolis 500. The boys make cars out of cardboard boxes and then they have a race. They have stations that they have to stop at...like a window wash (they get water squirted on their faces and they have to wipe it off)....a refueling station (they have to drink an 8oz glass of water)....and a tire changing station (they have to take of thier shoes and socks..put their socks back on inside out and put thier shoes back on) and then run to the finish line. It is a bunch of fun for the boys and for us watching too. Jonny did great...he came in first in his "bear" group, and 2nd overall. FUN!! Hard to believe that Lenard is not in cub's anymore, so that is why he wasn't a part of this....he was in charge of taking some video of the race....I have not uploaded or viewed it yet, but hopefully we'll have some footage for you tomorrow.
11 years ago






4 comments:
Way to go Jon. Your school bus rocks.
That is a cute idea...I'll have to remember it for when I am in scouts. I probably will be someday...
We did that (kind of) for Brody's birthday last year, with just us, it was really fun. You're bus looks great!
How Fun. WOW Jon I love the paint job on your ride Uncle Dave would be proud!
Post a Comment