Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday






Easter Sunday we went to Church and Zayah got to try Nursery for the first time. He did okay except for the fact he was so so tired and they Brought him to us the last hour. I guess he was laying in the middle of the floor ready for a nap =) We came home took a nap and got dinner ready. Zayah and the Starks kids got to color eggs after dinner with grandma and Jaba, then Zayah went on his first Easter egg hunt. It was fun. Most of his eggs didn't make it into his basket without being dropped a few times =). We love you family! It was great to be with those who live here and we miss those who are not. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.
TeamAumua

3 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I love that picture of Zayah reaching for the egg in the tree! So cute....I think we are the only family anywhere that still hides REAL Easter eggs!!!! That is so funny. The Easter Bunny hid plastic ones at our house this year!

LUCKY7 said...

you forgot the best part suuz... about being puked on. :D J/K no fun at all. rob was up all last night puking his guts out too. i'm mean, i made him clean the bathroom today.

The Gustin Family said...

Thats ok that Zayah didn't make it the whole time in Nursery! I am the teacher and Tallie still cries at the door about half way through! :) Its so funny!