Saturday, March 1, 2008


Brooklyn has taken very good care of her CTR ring since she got it from primary the first week in January. She only takes it off to bathe and wash her hands. The other day, she lost it. She looked for it for a few minutes, and couldn't find it. I thought she would be devastated, but she just said, "Oh well. I know I don't need a ring to remind me to choose the right." (We found it a few days later and she is VERY careful with it again.) She is getting so big.

4 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

Wisdom beyond her years! She is to-die-for cute! Is that picture from her birthday party? It looks like she had so much fun!

nance said...

Brooklyn you are getting so big. I love you tons and can't wait to see you this weekend

Unknown said...

Brooklyn is so sweet and so pretty! I'm gonna steal her. But when she goes missing... It wasn't me.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

This was her b-day party. She had a cheerleader party and all the little girls dressed as cheerleaders. We did cheers and had concession stand food for lunch. They had a blast!