yay! this makes us happy as well. love you 2!
Yay Shannon and Donald! Congrats on the transfer! We are excited to see you in August :)
That is so great Shannon, so happy for you two.
YEAH!! We can hardly wait for you to be home!! I'm glad it's sooner than we thought!! P.S. We missed you at S'MORE bon fire the other night.
You can't sneak out of Boston before I have a chance to come visit!! I will be there next weekend. Yeah!!
i am so excited for you shan. Awesome
Good work, Shannon....you must be the best employee they have ever had....I am happy for you and your hubby-to-be.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yay! this makes us happy as well. love you 2!
Yay Shannon and Donald! Congrats on the transfer! We are excited to see you in August :)
That is so great Shannon, so happy for you two.
YEAH!! We can hardly wait for you to be home!! I'm glad it's sooner than we thought!! P.S. We missed you at S'MORE bon fire the other night.
You can't sneak out of Boston before I have a chance to come visit!! I will be there next weekend. Yeah!!
i am so excited for you shan. Awesome
Good work, Shannon....you must be the best employee they have ever had....I am happy for you and your hubby-to-be.
Post a Comment