Monday, March 3, 2008

Desert, water and boats....


The desert is such a blaze of color. You guys all need to see this. And lots of little purple ones too.

Sadie didn't think it was too cold to swim. She had a blast.


The boat is not to shabby. Well it won't be when we get the upolstry done.

4 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Brooklyn saw that first picture and said, "Is that Arizona? Are we gonna move there? We can go hiking!" Can't wait.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I thought it was Rob's boat! Or is it a community boat. Mom keeps saying "we" like it's hers!

The Gustin Family said...

My guess is mom said "we" because "she" gets to re-upolster it! Thats just my guess! :)

I also LOVED the pretty desert picture. So different than what we see everyday!

Stacie said...

Hey Mom I put that picture( of the hillside a blaze) on as my screen saver thank you so much its BEAUTIFUL! that made me real home sick! next time mabe you can get me a shot of a Saguaro.