Saturday, March 29, 2008

The New Bed


This is the girls "new" bunk bed! They were so excited they wanted me to post a picture. I thought I'd take a picture now, because the bed is made and it may never happen again. I wanted to SCREAM when I was trying to get the sheets on (I had to take the mattresses completely off). Any tips on making bunk beds? I made the headboard by stapling some placemats that I got at Target for $1.

3 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

So Cute! I am excited for you Brooklyn and Macey! :) Oh mi gosh!!! It is sooo hard to make a bunk bed when your pregnant! You can't bend over the right amount or something. I had to get up on the top bunk and then it was still excrutiating! Good luck! :)

Stacie said...

Dixe, your so clever. Very cute Brooklyn & Macey I hope you have the sweetest of dreams.

Mom/Grandma said...

Girls, do you just love your new beds? I do.