I gave the Gustins these silly suckers with big lips on them. It's funny how the twins do the same thing.
This was a fun time at the Gustins. Kinda a while ago but I haven't shown off these pictures ever.
11 years ago
I gave the Gustins these silly suckers with big lips on them. It's funny how the twins do the same thing.
This was a fun time at the Gustins. Kinda a while ago but I haven't shown off these pictures ever.
Posted by Unknown at 9:23 PM
4 comments:
Shannon you are so freakin beautiful!!
Shannon, I love it! I didn't even know you took that video! But it was not that long ago and the kids (all 3) already look way older than that now! Time just flies and they are growing up! I guess its time for you to come back!!! :) This time don't eat the cookies on plane :) Love you!
Oh yeah, I was going to tell you that Kaden brought home a folder of his "journal" writing from school and he has a page about you, its really cute. He drew you and you have black hair and he labeled you "sh", because he didn't know how to spell your name.
Shannon. That was such a fun weekend. I was glad that you came.
Post a Comment