Boston has so many fun things. This hopscotch is set in the sidewalk in front of this really old school. It has so much detail. It is amazing. In Boston you can't really see the city unless you walk it. So we did a lot of walking. It was great.
This is a political statue. It talks about the Democrat and Republican mayors of Boston. The feet prints I am standing in are the republicans facing off with the democrats.
This is the tribute to the real ducks from the "Make Way for Ducklings" childrens book. It really did happen in this park in Boston. The island is still in the middle of the lake but the lake is dry right now because it is still winter in Boston.
It was sooooo cold on this day. I don't think it got above 35 degrees all day. And the wind was blowing up to 30 MPH. This is the pier in front of Shannons house and the city of Boston on the other side.
Can you believe how blue the sky is in this picture? On Sunday we drove out to see the Boston Temple. It is like a celestial castle on a hill. You just have to see it to understand. Can you even imagine this view in the summer or fall? What a beautiful place.
Shannon, thank you for a wonderful time in Boston. I know you are going to miss it. How could you not? Now get your booty home!!
11 years ago
4 comments:
Mom - using the word "booty" is just too cute! :) The temple is gorgeous and the boys liked the "make way for ducklings" ducks.
Looks like fun...I wish we would have gotten out to see you while you were there. Oh well....we'll see you (Shannon) in a few days.
Thanks for coming mom! I had so much fun!!!! And everyone else missed out! JK we'll all go someday huh?
WOW, those are great pic's how fun. I love the one in front of the Temple. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Yes, Shannon get your booty home and MOM eat a dounut....Just kidding you look hot keep up the good work!!!!
Post a Comment